- C.F. Mueller Park is located at the corner of East and Springfield Avenues. The Community Center is located on the corner of C.F. Mueller Park. This park has a newly remodeled, covered pavilion and restrooms. Electrical power outlets are available at a variety of locations in the park, however, the City does not guarantee supply of power at all times. Recent improvements include a walking trail, barbecues, picnic tables, playground, basketball courts, and skate park.
- Pioneer Park is located between 8th and 9th Streets on G Street. This is across the street from City Hall and the Police Department. It has a 40 x 40 foot covered pavillion, bandshell, gazebo, picnic tables and restrooms. Electrical power outlets are available at certain locations in the park, however, the City does not guarantee supply of power at all times.
- Smith's Ferry Park and Cricket Hollow Park are both located on the banks of the Kings River. Picnic tables and barbecues are available for your use. Smith's Ferry Park is located at the corner of Olsen and Reed Avenues, on the east side of the Kings River. It has barbecues, picnic tables and a portable toilet. There are no permanent restrooms currently available in this park. Cricket Hollow is located on the south side of Olsen Avenue, west of the bridge, across from Reedley Beach. Picnic tables, barbecues, and restrooms are available. Between Memorial Day and Labor Day, this facility is not available for rental on weekends or holidays, between the hours of 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Camacho Park is available for rental for baseball and softball tournaments and other sporting events. Entrance to the facility is on North Avenue. The facility has three baseball/softball fields, field lights, restrooms and a snack bar. This park can be rented out only at specified hours that do not conflict with regularly scheduled recreational programs. Dogs are not allowed except by permit. When Camacho Park is reserved for athletic purposes other than baseball and/or softball use, the fees listed below will apply. When reserved for baseball and/or softball use, other fees apply. For an itemization of those fees, please call our office at (559) 637-4203.
- Citizens Park is located at the corner of Frankwood and Parlier Avenues. This park is being utilized for soccer and flag football games, has a .48 mile rubberized walking trail with low lighting, exercise stations, trees, handicapped accessible play structure, restroom facility, snack bar, and basketball courts.
- Sports Park - The first 8.8 acres of the Sports Park has been developed at Dinuba and Zumwalt Avenues. This phase includes a large turf area that can be used for soccer, football, and youth baseball. A playground structure and restroom facility is open to the public. The covered pavilion with picnic tables and barbecue and concession facility can be reserved.
- Reedley Rail-Trail is 3 miles long and runs from the Reedley Sports Park through town, ending at the Kings River by Reedley College. The western end of the Trail by Reedley College includes a small gazebo with benches that overlook the river. From there, you can continue on the trails behind the College along the river. The entire trail is lined with trees, park benches and picnic tables.
- Band Shell $19.25/hr
- Picnic Areas $19.25/hr
- Pavilion $19.25/hr
- Entire Park $57.75/hr
The basketball court at C.F. Mueller Park can be rented by your church or organization for $55 for four hours. A $110 deposit is required.
- 1-100 people $50
- 101-200 people $100
Bounce House Fee: $27
Bounce Houses are allowed, but must provide their own generator. No water slides will be allowed.No large hydraulic equipment or machinery can be used in any park. Additional fees may be required for special staff and/or equipment requests. Alcohol is only allowed in Pioneer Park. Special Event Fees will apply to events over 200 persons. Call our office for further information. For more information on availability and rental requirements, please contact the Community Services Department at 100 N. East Avenue, Reedley, CA 93654 - (559) 637-4203 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.